What We Do
Morehead, now a Press Ganey company, works with leading healthcare organizations to provide employee and physician surveys and consulting. Morehead’s comprehensive solutions help leaders make better decisions, retain talent, and drive the performance of critical outcomes like quality, patient satisfaction, and financial stability. Our proven approach to organizational surveys reduces the uncertainty in managing human capital.
We believe the following factors also set Morehead apart from other survey consulting firms.
- Our integration with Press Ganey. Morehead's addition to Press Ganey’s comprehensive suite of patient experience solutions and services creates the largest trending database along with comprehensive, flexible survey instruments and intuitive, actionable reporting tools.
- Our ability to create true partnerships with our clients. We strive to be a business partner that provides solutions and consulting to maximize the impact of your surveys.
- Our specialization in healthcare. We provide subject matter expertise in employee and physician opinion surveys, specifically their application and use in the healthcare industry.
- Our extensive healthcare database. Because Morehead surveys more than 1,000,000 healthcare employees annually, we offer extensive normative benchmarks and best practices. We provide a range of accurate benchmarks based on many different organizational and respondent characteristics.
- Our research-based, yet pragmatic approach. We provide our clients with practical tools grounded in science. This approach optimizes the return our clients receive from their investment in physician surveys.
- Our Web-based survey platform. We offer clients an integrated suite of survey tools, robust reporting, and post-survey action planning support.
- Our ability to link employee and physician attitudes to business outcomes. Understanding the impact of employee and physician attitudes and behaviors on meaningful outcomes enables us to make strategic recommendations for interventions and prioritization.